The 2017 Australian 48 Hour Championships were held in Canberra from Friday 17 March, and Mick Thwaites made it two
Annual General Meeting 11 April
AURA’s 2017 Annual General Meeting will be taking place as follows
Date: Tuesday 11 April 2017
Time: 6:30pm Western, 8:00pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern
Venue: State Library of Western Australia – North West Room – 25 Francis Street, Perth Cultural Centre, Perth WA 6000
Electronic Attendance: Members will be able to attend electronically using the GoToMeeting tool. Details on how to login and access details will be provided here at least seven days before the AGM. If you intend to attend electronically, please register here.
The following is the business to be tabled at the Annual General Meeting:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting held 15 April 2016 and of the special general meeting held 16 January 2017;
- to receive and consider—
- the annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year; and
- the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee
- To elect the members of the Committee;
- Vice President
- Confirm or vary the amounts of the annual subscription.
Nominations are called for the Committee positions as listed above. Please forward nominations to email@example.com. Nominations may also be advised at the meeting.
ELECTRONIC FORM FOR APPOINTMENT OF PROXY – AURA AGM APRIL 2017