By completing and submitting the AURA Membership Application online, the applicant confirm he/she:
(a) wishes to become a member of the Association; and
(b) supports the purposes of the Association; and
(c) agrees to comply with the Rules of the Association; and
(d) is deemed to have signed the membership application as outlined in the Association's constitution
(e) understands the membership joining process as follows:
- As soon as practicable after an application for membership is received, the Committee will decide by resolution whether to accept or reject the application.
- The Committee will notify the applicant in writing of its decision as soon as practicable after the decision is made.
- If the Committee rejects the application, it will return any money accompanying the application to the applicant.
- No reason need be given for the rejection of an application.
A person becomes a member of the Association and, is entitled to exercise his or her rights of membership from the date, whichever is the later, on which—
- the Committee approves the person's membership; or
- the person pays the joining fee.
(f) understands that other than as noted above, no refunds of membership fees will be provided if a member cancels / resigns their membership
(g) understands that by submitting the membership application form on line, he/she is deemed to have provided the membership application to a member of the AURA Committee.